Christmas in Modesto: Another wonderful Christmas is drawing near. According to Christmas tradition, what you receive merely is measured on two important considerations… Were you naughty or nice this year?
It is almost Christmas in Modesto and we know that each day can be a real struggle with life our families, jobs, school and a thousand other things to think about. A lot of us forget to be nice to one another and to follow that Golden Rule ” Treat others the way that you would like to be treated “.
So since it is almost Christmas in Modesto, let’s see how you have done this year.
Naughty things that you may have done this year
Lets see how many things you may have done in the ” Naughty ” department:
- Lying to your boss and calling in sick, when you were not.
- Stealing the last cookie from the cookie jar.
- Eating all the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms.
- Leaving the toilet seat up.
- Eating you kids lunchables.
- Taking your neighbors newspaper.
- Yelling at your kids, husband/wife.
- Using someones car and not replacing the fuel.
- Using up all the hot water in the shower.
- Telling your kids the principal called ( he didn’t ).
- Taking out the batteries out of the remote control.
- Putting a fake snake in the mailbox.
Nice things that you may have done this year
Now lets see how good you did in the ” Nice ” department:
- Paying for someone’s gas at the fuel pump
- Opening the door for someone.
- Donating your time to help the less fortunate.
- Assisting a friend in a move.
- Caring for a complete stranger.
- Buying someone a meal; just because.
- Give clothing to the homeless.
- Adopting a family for the holidays.
- Donating your blood.
- Visiting a nursing home.
- Baking cookies for a fundraiser.
- Providing a shoulder to cry on.
It’s almost Christmas in Modesto again
Human nature being what it is, most people do not think about these things until it is time to be accountable for them. This naughty or nice thing may be a children’s tradition, but it is something that should be taken with us every day of our lives.
So here is to a Very Merry Christmas in Modesto to all and remember, if you are naughty you may just receive a sock full of coal this year.
- We support the community by sharing information about Local Businesses in and around the Modesto area. When you take a minute to LIKE, SHARE, TWEET, G+ or PIN our posts you are helping by passing the word on to others.
We you have enjoyed this post ” It is Almost Christmas in Modesto ” please let us know in the comments below.