Mechanical Drafter Job Opening in Modesto Ca
Location: Modesto, CA
Mechanical Drafter Job
A company name Aerotek in Modesto, CA has a Mechanical Drafter job position open. Working in Manufacturing/Processing facilities.
Mechanical Drafter Job Description
On a day to day basis, this person will be required to perform the following:
- Will be required to provide drafting support using Solidworks for the following projects:
- Equipment layout, equipment elevation, bid packages
- Process machinery, new equipment design, OEM support
- Facility layout and planning
- As-built, plant layouts and equipment layout
Qualified candidates should have 2-5 years’ experience in Solidworks.
To apply for this Mechanical Drafter Job click here.
Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow them to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mechanical Drafter Job Definition
Responsible for creating drawings that exhibit the detail and method of assembly for a variety of machinery and mechanical devices.
Typical Mechanical Drafter Job Responsibilities
- Develop detailed designs for mechanical equipment and controls.
- Provide details on component descriptions.
- Resolve design problems with customers.
- Review and analyze specifications.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery.
- Compute dimensions of materials and purchase accordingly to the job specs.
- Correct operating deficiencies.
- Correcting technical operating details.
- Draft technical details for upcoming projects.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Draw designs for machines in the industry.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to manufacturers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
We hope this post ” Mechanical Drafter Job Opening in Modesto Ca ” was helpful, please let us know in the comments below.